Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Prep

It's a good thing we have holidays to motivate us to do those thousand little jobs that we have been putting off for weeks.

Rick almost killed himself today vacuuming the floors and then getting down on his hands and knees to scrub the whole house.  We had wanted to do that before we left for the summer, and since we are having company for Easter tomorrow, this was a perfect time to do that.

I straightened and dusted everything to make the rooms that much more tidy.

I spent most of the morning trying a new carrot cake cupcake recipe for dessert tomorrow.  While this is the most complicated procedure I have taken to make cupcakes, the results (I hope) will be tasty.  I keep telling myself that these are nutritious because they contain lots of carrots, raisins, and walnuts, but I also am cognizant of the amount of oil, sugar, and creme cheese that make up the entire mixture.  Homemade is always better, but a mix probably would have been healthier!

Happy Easter!

We both wish everyone a very relaxing, joyful, happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment