Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Two-Thirds Complete

Today is the third day of laying pavers, and I have to admit that I did something to my back yesterday.  I HURT!  And if I do, I am sure that Rick hurts as much; however, we made some great progress today.  I calculate that we are probably 2/3 of the way finished with the laying paver portion of this job.  (Note that we still have to concrete around the edges, add polymeric sand, and seal the whole job before we really are finished.)

The front sidewalk, looking north.
The front walk, looking south.  Rick did a great
job cutting the curve.
The front walk, looking west through the gate.

We are happy with the results in the front. Tomorrow we will focus our attention on the back as we make more strides to finish this part of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment